Queensland Law Society’s flagship monthly publication Proctor keeps members, their clients, and the public informed on all aspects of law and legal practice.
Established in 1982, Proctor has earned a reputation as a credible and reliable source of information, and is regarded as an important part of legal practice in Queensland.
Produced in printed and electronic formats, it offers readers flexibility on how, when and where they access the magazine. Subscribers exceed 10,000 monthly.
- 94 percent of all lawyers in Queensland receive Proctor
- 33 percent are decision makers
- 44.6 percent of Queensland lawyers are female
- 55.4 percent of Queensland lawyers are male
- Queensland lawyers earn an average income of $130,000
- Queensland firms generate $2.6 billion in income each year
- $1.9 billion is spent by Queensland law firms each year
- 94 percent of Queensland’s practising solicitors are members of the Society
- 23 percent growth in QLS membership over the last five years.
Benefits to your organisation
Advertising in Proctor magazine provides your organisation with a unique opportunity to promote its products and services directly to Queensland’s legal fraternity. Addressing a readership of approximately 24,000, Proctor magazine is a highly valuable advertising medium that reaches a broad audience each month.
If you would like to advertise in Proctor, download a media kit or contact the Advertising Executive directly on 07 3842 5921 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advertising deadline is 1st of the month prior to publication. To place your advertisement, download and complete a booking form. Please email to email@example.com.