Why join us?
Established in 1928, the Queensland Law Society is the peak professional body for the State's legal practitioners. We provide a dynamic hub for Queensland's legal community and seek to engage actively with our members and the public to provide leadership, practical solutions and reliable support.
We represent and promote more than 10,000 legal professionals, increase community understanding of the law, help protect the rights of individuals and advise the community about the many benefits solicitors can provide.
We currently employ over 100 people working across a diverse range of areas including:
- Member services and products
- Marketing and engagement
- Corporate services
- Professional standards
- Human resources
Our people are pivotal in making QLS the leading professional membership association. Our relationships with each other, with our members and with the wider community are guided by our values - respect, integrity and service. These values underpin the way we do business, helping us to reach our strategic goals.
Benefits of working at QLS
- Opportunity to advance your career.
- Opportunity to work in a strong learning and development culture.
- Full access to the range of benefits available to our members.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Provider LawCare.
- Receive up to 8 weeks paid parental leave, in addition to the Government's Paid Parental Leave Scheme.
- Salary sacrifice, ie take certain benefits such as additional voluntary superannuation contributions as 'pre-tax'.
- Team members may be able to receive paid study and examination leave.
- Active Social Club – lots of events and activities to become involved in.
None at the moment
How to apply
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter demonstrating your ability to be effective in the role to email@example.com.
For more information about vacancies, please contact Amy Ashton, Human Resources Consultant on 07 3842 5819.