2018 Specialist Accreditation program
18 October 2017
In 2018, the Society’s Specialist Accreditation program will offer personal injuries law, business law, criminal law, commercial litigation, workplace relations and immigration law.
As an Accredited Specialist you can promote your expertise and credibility with a nationally recognised mark of excellence. The program also expands your career development opportunities.
Key dates for 2018 include:
- 20 February - information night and applications open
- 29 March – applications close
- May – assessment weekend for personal injuries law, business law and criminal law
- July – assessment weekend for commercial litigation
- TBA – assessment weekend for workplace relations and immigration law subject to confirmation with national program partners.
Don’t miss this opportunity to attain the mark of excellence which will not be offered again in these areas of law until 2020.