ATO webinar: Requesting client tax documents via the business portal
12 April 2017
From 1 July the Australian Tax Office will no longer accept requests for clients’ tax documents by post or fax, and requests will need to be made via the ATO Business Portal. A free webinar on 1 May will explain how to use the portal to request copies of client documents such as tax returns, payment summaries and notices of assessment.
The webinar will cover:
- how to register for an AUSKEY
- Manage ABN Connections, an alternative login option to AUSkey
- how to access the ATO Business Portal
- how to submit and view your requests online
- the time frames for processing your requests online.
12-1pm AEST Monday 1 May
Subscribe to the Legal practitioner community to stay informed of upcoming events.