Business development and marketing guide available now
24 June 2011
With the start of the new financial year, now is a great time for Queensland Law Society members to access the free Business development and marketing guide, containing great ideas for building your business.
This comprehensive guide includes sections on:
- Marketing your firm
- Setting up a two-way referral service
- Making the most of networking
- How to sell your practice services
- Competitive tendering
- How to competitively position your pricing and fees
- Managing client relationships.
The guide also contains a range of strategic templates to support business planning.
It caters to all size firms, areas of practice, business types and locations.
All members are encouraged to make this guide part of their organisation’s library and a key business building resource.
For more information, contact QLS Ethics Centre on 07 3842 5843 or firstname.lastname@example.org.