Queensland Law Society President’s Medal
Queensland Law Society’s annual President’s Medal is awarded in the spirit of Queensland’s rich legal tradition, recognising an abiding commitment to justice, leadership and the legal profession.
Selected by a panel comprising the incumbent President, Deputy President and Vice President of the Society, the recipient is of the highest standing in Queensland’s legal profession and has made a significant contribution in one of the following fields:
- community access to justice
- Queensland or national legal policy or legislation which delivers significant benefits to Queenslanders
- significant service or support to Queensland solicitors
- upholding the rule of law
- the administration of justice in Queensland.
The past, present and continuing contributions and achievements spanning the course of the nominee’s career will be taken into account.
Nominations for 2016 are open now.