2017 nominations now open!
QLS invites nominations from practices that promote equity in the profession, engage in inclusive and equitable workplace practices and embrace workplace diversity in a meaningful way.
Be recognised for industry-leading initiatives and policies including:
- Flexible working practices that maintain work-life balance and support legal practitioners with diverse backgrounds and lifestyle requirements
- Equitable recruitment, promotion and education policies
- Education of diversity within the profession, including anti-discrimination legislation and harassment and bullying
- Other meaningful gender, LGBTIQ, disability or ethnicity initiatives.
Awards are presented in three categories:
- Large Legal Practice Award – applicable to legal practices with 20 or more legal practitioners, including partners;
- Small Legal Practice Award – applicable to legal practices with fewer than 20 legal practitioners, including partners;
- Small Practice Initiative Award – applicable to legal practices with fewer than 20 legal practitioners, including partners, which recognises a specific, innovative initiative undertaken by a small legal practice.
These awards are an initiative of QLS’s Equalising Opportunities in the Law Committee.
Please send your nomination form and supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nominations close 14 April 2017
For more information, please email email@example.com.