You agree and warrant that any comments and other content posted by you will not:
- impersonate any other person or falsely claim to represent any other person, whether living or dead, real or fictitious
- be abusive, harassing, threatening or violate the legal rights of others
- be misleading, deceptive, false, defamatory or libellous
- be a statement that may interfere with or prejudice the course of or otherwise deals with civil or criminal proceedings that are presently before any court, tribunal, commission or similar body or any investigation by the police, Crime and Misconduct Commission or other agency
- seek to raise personal matters which have been dealt with or concluded judicially
- use insulting, threatening or provocative language or language that is hateful towards a certain group of people
- incite, or be likely to incite, or express views of, hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality or sexuality or other personal characteristic
- include indecent, obscene, pornographic or otherwise inappropriate language, information or other content
- infringe the intellectual property rights of others or disclose their confidential information
- contain any commercial advertising material or be for a commercial purpose
- be irrelevant to the themes currently being discussed and sought to be addressed in connection with the page, channel, account or profile
- invade the personal privacy of any other person or groups without their consent, or
- be for illegal purposes.
Any comments or other content posted on any of QLS social media pages or accounts in contravention or breach of the above may be removed by the administrator.
Users found to be repeatedly engaging in the above activities may be banned.
The opinions and/or comments expressed on the QLS social media platforms, including, but not limited to, its Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube are provided for general information and educative purposes. In some instances, they serve to encourage debate and/or discussion on topical issues of concern to QLS. Information published on social media platforms does not constitute legal advice or recommendations and should not be relied upon as such.
Appropriate legal advice should be obtained in actual situations.
While every care has been taken in the preparation of these pages, channels and applications, QLS cannot accept responsibility for any errors, including those caused by negligence, in the pages, channels and applications. QLS makes no statements, representations or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of the information and content, and you should not rely on it. You are advised to make your own independent inquiries regarding the accuracy of any information provided on the social media platforms.
QLS does not guarantee, and accepts no legal responsibility whatsoever, including in negligence, arising from or in connection to any reliance upon the accuracy, reliability, currency, correctness or completeness of any information or content contained on or in the social media platforms.
Although QLS makes reasonable efforts to monitor and/or moderate content posted on its social media platforms, it cannot always respond in a timely manner to online requests for information. QLS only responds to comments and monitors its social media platforms during standard business hours.
Social media platforms may include third party content, which is subject to that third party’s terms and conditions of use. Nothing on the social media profiles, accounts, or pages should be construed as granting any licence or right for you to use that content. You should consult the third party’s terms and conditions of use in relation to any third party content.
QLS is not responsible for the accuracy of information contained on external websites accessed by links from social media profiles, accounts, or pages, and makes no warranties of any kind that the information or content contained on its social media platforms or any links from the social media platforms are free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination. QLS disclaims all responsibility and all liability (including liability for negligence) for all expenses, losses, damages & costs you might incur as a result of the information or content being inaccurate or incomplete in any way.
Links to third party websites do not constitute any endorsement or approval of those sites or the owners of those sites.
By submitting information or content to any of QLS's social media platforms and applications, you understand and accept that this information is available to the public and as such, is considered a public record.