2014-15 Practising certificate and membership renewals
It’s almost time to renew your 2014 practising certificate and QLS membership. All renewals will be submitted online. If you experience any difficulty with the online process, please contact Records and Member Services on 1300 367 757 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Renewing your practising certificate and membership online
Online renewal opens on 1 May 2014 and closes on 31 May 2014. Unpaid practising certificate fees after 31 May 2014 will attract a late fee as per QLS Administration Rule (19).
Practitioners and members
To renew online:
- Read the Guide to completing your online renewal.
- Confirm with your managing partner that you and your firm are participating in the Queensland Law Society Limitation of Liability Scheme.
- Log on for online renewal at qls.com.au/renew, using your logon and password (or click on ‘Forgot my logon’ or ‘Forgot my password’ if you have forgotten them).
- You can save your application and log out at any point. To resume your application, simply log in again.
Managing partners and ILP directors
- If the practice is insured with Lexon Insurance, the practice’s fee summary worksheet summarises a practice’s professional indemnity insurance levy and lists the fees payable for each practitioner.
- Your practice fee summary worksheet will be emailed to you at the beginning of May. You should review and send the completed worksheet to the Society to assist us with the allocation of fees and receipting.