Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa
Friday 9 June 2017
The 10th annual Gold Coast Symposium is a unique opportunity for practitioners to explore the issues, challenges and pressures relevant to the local legal profession. Hear from experts about:
- how technology is impacting on the right to privacy; legal practices, our laws and our evolution as legal professionals and how to mindfully cope with change
- the progress of the unique domestic violence court at Southport
- the past year’s property law changes as well as the proposed property law reforms
- effective mediation and advocacy tips and traps; succession law update; commercial realities of the new shared economy
- Lexon’s session on the neuroscience of errors commonly seen in claims as well as risk management for advising small business.