Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa
Friday 9 June 2017
The 10th annual Gold Coast Symposium is a unique opportunity for practitioners to explore the issues, challenges and pressures relevant to the local legal profession. Hear from experts about:
- how technology is impacting the right to privacy; legal practices, our laws and you as a legal professional and how you can mindfully cope with change
- the progress of the unique domestic violence court at Southport
- recent property law changes and property law reforms
- effective mediation and advocacy tips and traps; succession law update; commercial realities of the new shared economy
- Lexon’s session on the neuroscience of errors commonly seen in claims as well as risk management for advising small business.
Registration for Gold Coast Symposium 2017 has now closed.
Trade Passport Competition Terms and Conditions