Property Law and Conveyancing
14-15 September 2017
Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre
Join us for the premier professional development event for property lawyers and conveyancers in Queensland. This year the conference will be a combination of the property law and conveyancing conferences and will consist of two streams, to provide you with more choice. The conference will include:
- Foreign resident: Withholding tax regime and stamp duty surcharge – 12 months on
- E-Conveyancing in the other states – What does this mean for Queensland?
- Off the plan contracts – Get ready for the downturn
- The future of property law: Property law reform
- Land titles office: What’s new?
- Retirement village conveyancing.
7 CPD points
(Day 1 - 14 September)
3 CPD points
(Day 2 - 15 September)
10 CPD points
(Both-days - 14-15 September)