Queensland Law Society (QLS) in-house programs offer flexibility, choice, and the opportunity to make significant cost and time savings.
Working with you, we'll identify your team's needs and design a training solution to give your business the competitive edge.
Contact us today to learn how our expert staff can help you save time and money while training your team in the comfort of your own facility.
ph: 07 3842 5811
- Cost and time efficient
- Courses developed for your unique needs
- Realise the culture benefits of teams trained together
- Offered in your confidential work environment
In-house CPD workshops and seminars
Developed to assist practices meet their compulsory CPD requirements, QLS offers in-house workshops and seminars based on:
Practical legal ethics
- conflicts of interest
- lawyer’s duty to the court
- common ethical dilemmas
- Australian Solicitors Conduct Rules
Practice management/business skills
- risk management
- trust accounting
- costs and profitability
- plain business writing
- client interviewing
- time management
- communication and interpersonal skills