Practice Management Course
Are you ready to do business?
Through QLS' Practice Management Course (PMC), you will develop the essential managerial skills and expert knowledge to manage a legal practice.
Test your strategies for law practice management, and apply concepts and theories to your working environment.
QLS' PMC provides:
- Practical learning with experts – access to the premier authorities on trust accounting, ethics and risk management, and practical guidance on your personal practice challenges.
- Tailored workshops – genuinely tailored, unique content, facilitators with specific expertise or practical experience.
- Interaction, discussion and implementation – focus on your practice priorities within a challenging and stimulating environment. Where do you see your future in practice? We’ll help you get there.
- Leadership profiling – helping you understand your personal leadership style and how to communicate more effectively with others, via a Hogan personality profile.
- Superior support – before, throughout and after the course. Our alumni group and practice management consultants will help you apply and reinforce your learning along your practice path.
Consisting of comprehensive study texts, three days of face-to-face workshops, and five assessment tasks, QLS’ PMC equips aspiring principals across all practice sizes with the skills and knowledge required to be successful principals.
In addition to the comprehensive study texts for the course, you will receive:
- a companion text – Tomorrow’s Lawyers by Richard Susskind
- personalised leadership profile report
- trust accounting video.
These additional resources are provided to assist you in your career as a principal.
|Day One - Strategy
||Day Two - Operations
||Day Three - Individual
||Risk and compliance
||Ethics and responsibility
||Information technology and knowledge management
|Costs, billing and profitability
|Business development and marketing
|Driving practice success
| Client service
Find out more about QLS' PMC