Practice Management Course
Master the business of law
Our Practice Management Course (PMC), will allow you to develop the essential managerial skills and expert knowledge to manage a legal practice. You will learn the art of attracting and retaining clients in the new law environment, managing business risk, trust accounting and ethics. The course is designed by a team of subject matter experts and you leave with the practical skills and expertise, crucial to running a successful firm.
In addition, course graduates receive exclusive access to continued learning and support from QLS networking opportunities.
QLS's PMC provides:
- Access to experts on trust accounting, ethics and risk management – practical learning with premier authorities who will support you the strengthening of your business skills.
- A superior learning experience – genuinely tailored and unique content. Each session has been designed by a team of experts and tailored to accommodate varying practice sizes and structures, setting you up for success.
- Interaction, discussion and implementation – Our course facilitators will encourage you to determine and focus on your practice priorities and will guide you through the steps to developing a business plan you can rely on.
- Leadership profiling – Learn to manage people by understanding personal leadership styles and be equipped with the tools you need to communicate more effectively with staff (and clients), so you can build a successful legal practice.
- Ongoing bespoke support and commitment – QLS is committed to supporting good law and good lawyers. We are dedicated to providing members with ongoing professional support after you graduate including access to our Practice Support Consultancy Service and Trust Account Consultancy.