Practice Management Course
A gilt-edged investment in your future
The QLS Practice Management Course (PMC), allows you to develop the essential managerial skills and expert knowledge to manage a legal practice. Learn the art of attracting and retaining clients in the new law environment, understand how to manage business risk, and take a detailed look at trust accounting and ethics. Providing exclusive access to ongoing bespoke support, learning and networking opportunities and access to experts in trust accounting, ethics and risk management, the QLS PMC is a gilt-edged investment in your future.
The QLS PMC provides:
- Access to experts on trust accounting, ethics and risk management – practical learning with premier authorities who will support you the strengthening of your business skills.
- A superior learning experience – genuinely tailored and unique content. Each session has been designed by a team of experts and tailored to accommodate varying practice sizes and structures, setting you up for success.
- Interaction, discussion and implementation – Our course facilitators will encourage you to determine and focus on your practice priorities and will guide you through the steps to developing a business plan you can rely on.
- Leadership profiling – Learn to manage people by understanding personal leadership styles and be equipped with the tools you need to communicate more effectively with staff (and clients), so you can build a successful legal practice.
- Ongoing bespoke support and commitment – QLS is committed to supporting good law and good lawyers. We are dedicated to providing members with ongoing professional support after you graduate including access to our PMC Alumni events and services, Practice Support Consultancy Service and Trust Account Consultancy.
- Regional rebate – Attendance at the three day face-to-face workshop is a mandatory requirement for completion of the PMC. As such, a rebate is offered to QLS members in regional Queensland to offset travel costs.