Practice Management Course
A gilt-edged investment in your future
The QLS Practice Management Course (PMC), will allow you to develop the essential managerial skills and expert knowledge to manage a legal practice. You will learn the art of attracting and retaining clients in the new law environment, managing business risk, trust accounting and ethics. The QLS PMC will set you up for success and provide you with exclusive access to ongoing support, learning and networking opportunities.
The QLS PMC provides:
- Access to experts on trust accounting, ethics and risk management – practical learning with premier authorities who will support you the strengthening of your business skills.
- A superior learning experience – genuinely tailored and unique content. Each session has been designed by a team of experts and tailored to accommodate varying practice sizes and structures, setting you up for success.
- Interaction, discussion and implementation – Our course facilitators will encourage you to determine and focus on your practice priorities and will guide you through the steps to developing a business plan you can rely on.
- Leadership profiling – Learn to manage people by understanding personal leadership styles and be equipped with the tools you need to communicate more effectively with staff (and clients), so you can build a successful legal practice.
- Ongoing bespoke support and commitment – QLS is committed to supporting good law and good lawyers. We are dedicated to providing members with ongoing professional support after you graduate including access to our PMC Alumni events and services, Practice Support Consultancy Service and Trust Account Consultancy.
- Regional rebate – Attendance at the three day face-to-face workshop is a mandatory requirement for completion of the PMC. As such, a rebate is offered to QLS members in regional Queensland to offset travel costs.