Opportunities to contribute to the professional development of your peers
Queensland Law Society’s Learning and Professional Development team deliver an annual program of conferences and seminars throughout Brisbane and the regional centres, including webinar sessions.
As an accredited specialist, there may be opportunities for you to share your knowledge and experience with the wider profession. The Queensland Law Society’s Learning and Professional Development team values your input and contribution to our programs.
Being involved in the Society's Learning and Professional Development programs offers the opportunity to:
- develop your presentation skills
- increase your profile and reputation in your area of specialty
- raise awareness or enhance your firm’s brand, and market its expertise
- earn CPD points for your preparation and presentation
- further establish yourself and your expertise amongst your peers.
To express your interest, please contact the Specialist Accreditation team at email@example.com or 07 3842 5952.