Training and Education
Build expertise and practical skills through face-to-face training and events tailored to specific needs that assist leaders in reducing stigma and promoting workplace wellbeing.
Leading Wellbeing in the Legal Profession
Queensland Law Society in collaboration with the Centre for Corporate Health developed the workshop, Leading Wellbeing in the Legal Profession.
The workshop, designed specifically for supervisors in the legal profession, addresses the statistic that 60% of employees’ wellbeing at work is predicted by the quality of their relationship with their direct manager.
The aim of the session is to improve awareness, increase skillsets of supervisors and promote wellbeing and resilience in the workplace, reducing mental health issues in the legal profession.
The interactive workshop covers:
- the current state of wellbeing in the legal profession
- why the legal profession is particularly susceptible to mental health issues
- the critical role supervisors play in the wellbeing of individuals and teams
- a workplace framework to support a mentally healthy team
- tools to proactively support an employee who is struggling with a mental health concern
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
By attending either a one-hour or two-hour workshop, attendees are eligible to obtain CPD points.