Help, services and support | Factsheets and videos | Studies and publications | Blogs
Help, services and support
Take a look at a range of resources including self-assessment tools, professional support and stress management techniques to support your own resilience and wellbeing. If you believe you may be suffering from a mental health concern, seek help.
- Seek help through Lifeline: Crisis counselling, depression and anxiety support, stress management strategies and self-help tools.
- beyondblue: the national depression initiative: Check signs and symptoms and get information to help yourself or others.
- Black Dog Institute: How to seek help for mood disorders, self-assessment tools and additional guidance and research.
- RUOK?: Find help in a crisis.
- RUOK?: Every day resources to keep the message alive in the workplace.
- Moodgym: interactive web program designed to prevent and decrease depressive symptoms.
- Authentic Happiness: Free resources for latest theory and initiatives in positive psychology.
- Being Well in the Law: A toolkit for lawyers developed by NSW Young Lawyers, ANU and the Law Society of NSW.
- The Desk: Support, tools and advice for tertiary students in the areas of mental and physical health and wellbeing.
- Survive Law: Blog written by a team of law students and grads featuring tips and tricks to help students navigate the land of law.
- The Resilient Lawyer: A manual for staying well @ work
Factsheets and videos
Studies and publications
Queensland Law Society acknowledges the contributions and funding of the Professional Standards Councils to deliver this project. These videos and factsheets will help you, your staff and co-workers successfully navigate modern legal life.
We welcome your feedback. If you have any comments on the resources listed in this section please email email@example.com.