Continuing professional development (CPD)
Need CPD points?
CPD year ends 31 March 2018
- Visit the QLS shop to see our full range of on-demand professional development recordings available for purchase
Practitioners are required to complete a minimum of 10 CPD points each year to maintain their practising certificate, stay up to date with legislative changes and the evolution of the ‘business of law’ in their practices. Queensland Law Society offers opportunities to help practitioners gain their CPD points such as:
- attending seminars and conferences
- preparing for presenting at seminars/conferences
- viewing on-demand recordings of conferences/seminars
- publishing articles in law journals and other legal publications such as Proctor
- becoming a member of a Queensland Law Society (QLS) section or committee.
View and record your points now
Simply logon and visit the myQLS section of the website. Select CPD History and view and update your CPD points.