Eased restrictions allow lawyers to enter aged care facilities
18 June 2020
The Chief Health Officer has made Aged Care Direction (No. 6). Under this direction, persons (including service providers such as lawyers) can attend residential aged care facilities, unless:
- during the 14 days immediately preceding the entry, the person arrived in Australia from a place outside Australia; or
- during the 14 days immediately preceding the entry, the person has been in a COVID-19 hotspot; or
- during the 14 days immediately preceding the entry, the person had known contact with a person who has a confirmed case of COVID-19; or
- the person has a temperature equal to or higher than 37.5 degrees or symptoms of acute respiratory infection; or
- the person does not have an up to date vaccination against influenza, if the vaccination is available to the person.
Further information is available here.