Expressions of interest: QLS Innovation Committee
24 October 2018
QLS is establishing an Innovation Committee to assist the Queensland legal profession to respond to the unrelenting and transformative change in the practice of law. The committee will consider the drivers of that change and help formulate appropriate responses for the profession to benefit from issues such as:
- new technologies and machine learning legal services (lawgeex.com)
- process automation and growing commoditisation of transactional legal work
- growing client access to generic online information and changing perceptions of value
- the skills needed by the lawyers of tomorrow
- opportunities and impediments for entrepreneurism in legal practice.
Members who are interested in joining the committee are encouraged to submit an expression of interest and CV before COB Wednesday 14 November 2018.