Land Title Practice Manual updated
26 September 2018
The Registrar has published changes to the Land Title Practice Manual effective from 24 September 2018.
The Land Title Practice Manual website contains a link to a tracked changes version which outlines the changes to the relevant parts. The tracked changes version also contains a summary of the published changes.
The changes affect the following chapters of the Land Title Practice Manual:
- Part 1 – Transfers – various changes
- Parts 5, 5A and 6 – Transmission Applications – various changes
- Part 14 – General Requests – regarding requests for separate indefeasible titles for a lot and clarifying duty table requirements
- Part 23 – Priority Notices – to update wording to better reflect section 140(2) of the Land Title Act 1994
- Part 49 – Water Allocations – to update various legislative references in relation to various dealings under the Water Act 2000 and updating map availability information
- Part 52 – Administrative Advices – various changes in relation to notices under the Water Act 2000