Annual Report 2011/12
The Queensland Law Society Annual Report 2011/12, tabled in State Parliament on 18 October 2012, is now available.
Download the complete Annual Report
Browse Annual Report sections
The Society’s Annual Report has been divided into three main sections listed below.
The year that was and those who helped us get there
- About Queensland Law Society
- Our highlights 2011/12
- President’s review
- CEO’s review
- Queensland’s solicitors: A snapshot
- Helping us make the connection...
About our major projects and product and service delivery
- Delivering on our commitments – our performance in 2011/12
- 2011/12 major projects
- Providing valued services and products to members
- Enhancing our connections
- Connecting the dots – ensuring our business fitness
Those who make it happen
- Connecting with our people
- Our leadership team
- Our Council
- Corporate governance
The Society’s audited financial statements may be viewed below.
Please contact us with any enquiries.
The materials presented on this site are provided by the Queensland Law Society for information purposes only. Users should note that the electronic versions of the annual report on this site is not recognised as the official or authorised version. The official copy of the annual report, as tabled in the Legislative Assembly of Queensland can be accessed from the Queensland Parliament's tabled papers website database.