Annual Report 2012-13
The Queensland Law Society Annual Report 2012-13, tabled in State Parliament on 30 September 2013, is now available.
Download the complete annual report
Browse annual report sections
The Society’s Annual Report has been divided into three main sections listed below.
Socioeconomic influences on the practice of law in 2012-13 and a picture of the Queensland profession.
- About Queensland Law Society
- President’s review
- CEO’s review.
About our major projects, member product and service delivery and the coming year for the profession.
- Operational highlights
- Recognising member achievements
- Fostering member engagement
- Adopting future full members
- Learning and Professional Development
- Ethics Centre
- Practice Support
- Professional Standards
- Library acts with alacrity
- Resilience and wellbeing
- Dynamic access to information
- Building community relationships
- The year ahead for the profession
- Plans for the future.
The people who support your profession and Queensland Law Society's corporate governance.
- Society receives sound counsel
- Our Council
- ASX corporate governance principles and recommendations
- Working for our members
- Our leadership team.
How we created efficiencies and built value for members.
- Learning and professional development review and outcomes
- Stakeholder relationships
- Planning for corporatisation
- New member benefits scheme
- Environmental credentials
An overview of our positive financial credentials.
- Financial highlights
- Contracts and procurement
- Our business supporters.
Here are the Society’s three audited financial statements and government Open Data requirements.
Please contact us with any enquiries.
The materials presented on this site are provided by Queensland Law Society for information purposes only. Users should note that the electronic versions of the annual report on this site are not recognised as the official or authorised versions. The official copy of the annual report, as tabled in the Legislative Assembly of Queensland can be accessed from the Queensland Parliament's online tabled papers database.