QLS Update contributor guidelines
QLS Update is a weekly email news service that keeps members and other recipients informed of the latest developments affecting the legal profession. It’s distributed every Wednesday.
Following are the basic criteria for content submissions to QLS Update:
- Relevance and interest to practitioners.
- Content limit of 200 words.
- Content needs to be submitted free of formatting and be accompanied by any external links for further information. If a document needs to be attached, please ensure it’s provided in PDF format.
- Articles deemed to include commercial content or that read like ‘advertorial’ will not be included.
- Information must be timely as this is a weekly publication.
- Deadline for submissions is midday of the Monday prior to distribution and article inclusion is at the editor’s discretion.
Submissions for consideration can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to be added to the QLS Update subscriber list, please email email@example.com and include your name, organisation and email address.