QLS Client Service Charter
This service charter is an expression of the commitment of our team to deliver outstanding service to members, stakeholders and the community. It outlines the service you can expect and the standards by which you can measure our performance.
What you can expect from us
Our service commitment to you is based on our core QLS values of Respect, Integrity and Service. In line with our values:
- We will treat you with courtesy and respect
- We will respond promptly to your enquiry in an efficient and professional manner
- We will be honest and show empathy in our dealings with you at all times
- We will keep you informed with the progress of your enquiry
- We will consistently strive to exceed your expectations.
Our service standards define the level of performance we aim to deliver. You can expect us to:
- Promptly answer your phone calls and help you however we can
- Respond to phone messages within 1 business day
- Acknowledge emails within 2 business days
- Acknowledge letters within 5 business days
Your feedback is valued
To help improve our service delivery, we invite you to give feedback, be it positive or negative, on your experience with us. We will acknowledge complaints and work to promptly resolve them. Contact us to provide feedback!