Mediations for Planning & Environment lawyers
07 October 2021
Are you getting the most out of the mediation process for your client? Confused how it all works?
Let our expert panel guide you on how to run mediations inside and out of the Planning & Environment Court.
Whether applicant or respondent, learn how to properly prepare for mediations and gain insight from the mediator’s perspective with comments from the ADR Registrar.
Registrations close at 5pm, Tuesday 5 October.
Presenter: Sharon Sangha, Professional Development Solicitor, Queensland Law Society
Join our expert panel as they guide you through:
- preparing for mediations for an applicant;
- preparing for mediations for a respondent; and
- insights from the mediator’s perspective - comments from the ADR Registrar.
- Steve Adams, ADR Registrar, Planning and Environment Court
- Michael Connor, Partner, Connor O’Meara Solicitors
- James Langham, Chief Legal Counsel, City Legal City Administration and Governance, Brisbane City Council
- Michael Leong, Partner, Corrs Chambers Westgarth