Queensland Law Society (QLS) provides a selection of major conferences each year to educate and inspire the profession. Our major conferences are delivered by a cast of outstanding local Accredited Specialists, members of the Judiciary and the Bar, and guest speakers from interstate and overseas jurisdictions.
Many of our conferences and seminars are filmed and are available for purchase to view on-demand. We also offer webcasts (live and recorded), which are particularly useful for practitioners located in regional areas.
Our major events include:
- Personal Injuries Conference
- Succession and Elder Law Conference
- Government Lawyers Conference
- Criminal Law Conference
- Family Law Conference
- CQLA & QLS Conference
- International Womens Day
- Property Law Conference
- Annual Gold Coast Legal Conference
Please note that registrations close:
- Three business days prior for conferences
- Two business days prior for all other events.
For more information, please contact the Professional Development team.