Resolution of Disputes with Insurer
Senior Solicitors Panel
The panel of senior solicitors appointed by Council under subsection 14(1) of the Queensland Law Society Indemnity Rule 2005 is comprised of the following practitioners:
- William George Bradley of Bradley & Co Lawyers, Brisbane;
- Elefterios (Terry) Karydas of MacDonnells Law, Cairns;
- Khory McCormick of Minter Ellison Lawyers, Brisbane;
- Justin Anthony McDonnell of Mallesons Stephen Jaques Lawyers, Brisbane;
- Robert Hardross Rudkin of Primrose Couper Cronin Rudkin Lawyers, Southport; and
- Paul David Sterling of Boulton Cleary & Kern Lawyers, Townsville.
Under subsection 14(3), an insured solicitor has the right to select one of these senior solicitors to hear and determine a dispute with Lexon Insurance Pte Ltd about whether a claim should be settled or defended, or about the apportionment of liability between insured solicitors.