Practice Management Course
The QLS Practice Management Course (PMC) allows you to develop the essential managerial skills and expert knowledge to manage a legal practice. Our three day, face-to-face course is the pinnacle of learning, and is an investment in your future.
Why do your PMC with QLS?
- Ongoing support and commitment. QLS provides members who have completed the QLS PMC with ongoing professional support after graduation through our PMC Alumni, Practice Support and Trust Account Consultancy.
- We care about your and your employees’ wellbeing. QLS’s PMC has a session that focuses specifically on wellbeing. By increasing your skillset and ability to promote wellbeing and resilience in the workplace, we aim to reduce mental health issues in the legal profession.
- Access to experts on trust accounting, ethics and risk management. Practical learning with premier authorities who will strengthen your legal and business skills is a core part of QLS’s PMC.
- Sessions designed to accommodate varying practice sizes and structures. In this instance, size does matter so our content is tailored to your needs. We run sessions focused on sole practitioners and small practices, as well as medium and large practices.
- Leadership profiling. Learn to manage people by understanding personal leadership styles and come away equipped with the tools you need to communicate effectively with staff (and clients).
To express your interest in registering for courses after May 2019, contact Events Management on 07 3842 5806 or email@example.com and we will notify you when registrations open.