Areas of Accreditation
All Areas of Accreditation
Queensland Law Society currently recognises 11 areas of specialty.
As a member of the Society, you have the opportunity to gain accreditation in the below specialist areas. Intake for each area of accreditation is offered once every two years.
- Business law
- Commercial litigation
- Criminal law
- Family law
- Immigration law
- Personal injuries
- Property law
- Succession law
- Taxation law
- Workplace relations
Further information on the Queensland Law Society Specialist Accreditation Scheme can be found in the Handbook.
Accreditation Programs offered in 2020
- Criminal Law - applications have now closed
- Personal injuries - applications have now closed
- Business Law – deferred
- Commercial Litigation – deferred
- Immigration law - Qld practitioners should contact the Law Society of New South Wales for information about their 2020 program
- Workplace relations – Qld practitioners should contact the Law Institute of Victoria for information about their 2020 program