Recent changes to the Admission Process - Important information
Applicants should read the updated document IN FULL and in conjunction with the Admission Kit.
Relevant Dates - December Admission
Important dates for the upcoming admission sitting on 15/16 December 2021:
|28 day deadline||17 November2021|
|14 day deadline||1 December 2021|
|Advertising Dates||Friday, 19 November 2021 OR Friday, 26 November 2021|
|Date for objection notice (Form 9)||3 December 2021 (as 5 December 2021 is a Sunday)|
Please ensure that all Forms and documents clearly state "15/16 December 2021" as the admission date, as you cannot choose which day you will be admitted.
For more information regarding the above dates, please read the Admission Information Kit.
- Certificates of Recommendation will be emailed to each applicant by 5pm on Tuesday 14 December 2021.
- Timeframes for provision of applications and documents for admission ceremonies in regional centres can be found in the Admission Information Kits.
- Admission ceremony dates can be obtained by contacting the relevant Supreme Court Registry in Cairns, Townsville or Rockhampton.
Read the Notice of Admission Matters and How to Make an Objection here.
$655.00 for Board's consideration of application.
$74.20 for filing application in Supreme Court Registry
Admission fees have changed effective 1 July 2021.
Refer Justice Legislation (Fees, Allowances and Other Amounts) Amendment Regulation 2020
Payment of the Board's fee for consideration of your application
Applicants will be able to make payment of the Board's fee on 26, 29, and 30 November, and 1 December 2021, between 11am and 2pm over the phone. Payment is due by 5pm on Wednesday 1 December 2021 for the 15/16 December Admission.
Please follow these steps:
- Call 07 3842 5985, 07 3842 5984 or 07 3842 5980.
- Provide your full name, and advise that you wish to pay your admission fee by credit/debit card (fee will be $655.00)
- Your payment will be processed and you will be advised if the transaction is successful.
You will then be issued with a receipt in due course.