Whether you are an early career lawyer who is wanting skills to use immediately or a leader who is ready to take the leap into a business management role, we offer programs that are specifically designed to suit your career-stage circumstances.
Become an Accredited Specialist and you will form part of a small and elite group. The Specialist Accreditation Scheme was established for the two primary reasons:
- to provide you with an opportunity to formally recognise your high level of competency and knowledge in your chosen area of legal practice
- to guide the public and the profession as to which legal practitioners are truly leaders in their legal speciality.
Practice Management Course
The QLS Practice Management Course (PMC) is an investment in your future. The focus of the PMC is to successfully:
- transition you from employed solicitor to principal
- prepare you for entering a partnership
- start your own firm as a sole practitioner or become an ILP Legal Practitioner Director.