The QLS Practice Management Course is an investment in your future. It is designed to prepare you to be an effective practice manager, and operate a successful and sustainable legal in a rapidly evolving legal and social landscape.
Why the QLS Practice Management Course?
- 4.6/5 star delegate rated in 2020 – due to excellent course content and outstanding presenters.
- Reduced registration fee for full members – full members of QLS receive a discount of $300 to the registration fee.
- Blended learning format – for your ease of convenience and reference, Workshops are delivered online and in-classroom, and course materials and assessments are accessible through our Learning Management System.
- Interactive sessions tailored to varying practice sizes and structures – in this instance, size does matter and so we’ve tailored our content to your needs. We run sessions focused on sole practitioner to small practitioners and small practices, as well as medium and large practices.
- Subject matter experts – our panel of facilitators is comprised of legal and accounting professionals, and expert consultants in business, people and practice management to ensure you are armed with all the practical skills and knowledge you need to operate a profitable, sustainable and compliant legal practice.
- Access to in-house experts on trust accounting, ethics and risk management - practical learning delivered by QLS in-house subject matter experts from the Trust Account Investigation Team and QLS Ethics and Practice Centre. Their content will strengthen your skills enabling you to transition from solicitor to principal seamlessly.
- Leadership and personality profiling - internationally recognised Hogan Personality Inventory is covered in detail, which reviews individual leadership styles and development opportunities. You’ll graduate equipped with the communication tools to effectively manage staff and clients.
- Superior ongoing support - members who have completed the QLS PMC can access ongoing professional support through our Practice Support and Trust Account Consultancies. Our practice support consultants have years of experience running their own practices and are able to provide guidance in essential areas such as, legal project management, costs disclosure, client agreements, and practice management generally. Our Trust Account Consultants are experienced in investigating trust accounts in law practices and are able to provide crucial support in relation to trust account processes and record keeping.
Given the COVID-19 situation, the Practice Management Course Workshops will be entirely online until further notice.