The Business Advisory Service (BAS) offers guidance to members and their practices who need assistance in:
- Succession planning
- Business development/marketing
- Practice set up/establishment options
- Personal development.
Each service is provided via subject matter experts.
The eligibility to utilise BAS is as follows:
- sole practitioners; or
- micro or small practices where the practice has no more than 10 practising certificate holders.
- must be a full QLS member.
- must have a referral from QLS Practice Advisory Service or Ethics and Practice Centre.
The service will provide up to 2 hours of advice to an eligible individual member or practice.